Highly effective and inexpensive tool for detecting bad bills and deterring counterfeiters from passing phony currency in the first place. Simply make a small mark on U.S. currency. Chemically sensitive ink works instantly. An amber mark passes the test, while a dark brown or black mark means the bill is probably counterfeit. Works on all new design U.S. currency (bills series 1959 and later). Pen-style for extreme portability.
- Simply make a small mark on U.S. currency.
- Chemically sensitive ink works instantly.
- Amber mark passes the test, while a dark brown or black mark means the bill is suspect.
- Works on all new design U.S. currency (1959 and later).
- Includes reusable UV-LED light cap to check UV security threads. Works on U.S. and most foreign currency, passports, cashier's checks and money orders.
Counterfeit Bill Detector Type:
Counterfeit Indication Mark:
U.S. and most foreign currencies
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Dual Test Pen
Includes one counterfeit detection pen.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.