B265LH Bronze Thru-Hull Mount Transducer w/Depth & Temp - 12-Pin
Garmin's best performing 1 kW thru-hull transducer, this mount performs well in deep water and has exceptional bottom and water column detail.
This transducer has a depth of 3,000 feet; an operating frequency of 42 to 65 kHz and 130 to 210 kHz; a beamwidth of 16 to 25 degrees and 6 to 10 degrees; and a 0 to 20 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.Compatible Devices:
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv, 7608xsv, 7610xsv, 7612xsv, 7616xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: CHIRP Low (42-65 kHz) & CHIRP High (130-210 kHz)
- Chirp: Low/High
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12-Pin
- Temperature: Yes
- Imagining: Standard
- Power: 1 kW
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0 - 20
Country of origin: UNITED STATES*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.