Tilted Element™ Thru-HullMinimize Your Drag
The P19 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). These nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The plastic P19 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings.Applications
- Cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- Fixed 20° tilted versions for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Plastic housing
- Boat Size: Up to 9M (30')
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Imagining: Standard
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Frequency: 77/200
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8
- Temperature: Yes
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 20
- Power: 500w
Country of origin: UNITED STATES*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.