Quiet Flush Raw Water Toilet - Compact Bowl - 24V
Based on our proven Electric Toilet, the Quiet Flush is designed to radically reduce noise levels, making life more comfortable for everyone onboard — even those sleeping. It‘s available in two versions: one that connects to a vessel‘s existing pressurized water system, or one with a remote mounted pump to use sea, river or lake water to flush.
- Models designed for boats with onboard pressurized water systems capable of delivering 2.9 GPM (11 LPM) or more have a solenoid valve assembly that includes an anti-siphon breaker to ensure no backflow from the toilet into the water system
- Models designed for boats without adequate pressurized water systems feature a remote mounted, selfpriming rinse pump that brings in sea, river or lake water for flushing, and includes a pump guard strainer
- A powerful macerating discharge pump breaks up waste while evacuating the toilet
- A control panel allows three different water levels for flush and drain cycles
- Regular and compact size bowls are available
- Can be mounted 3' (1m) above or below the waterline with appropriate plumbing
- Compact Bowl Size
- Wood - Standard Close Lid
- Raw Water
- Remote Rinse Pump
Country of origin: MEXICO*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.