MHS130 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio
Built with safety in mind! 6Watt “Boost Key”… ensure max transmit power when necessary. Simple UI with soft keys and easily selectable menus and water activated strobe easily seen in the water.
- Design (Hardware and Software)
- Soft Key Operation and Menus
- Largest LCD in Class (30mm(w) x 40mm(h)
- Paper White Backlight for Day Time, Red Backlight for Night Time (automatic)
- Speaker Vibrating Tone (clears water from speaker cavity)
- Lion battery 1850 mAh
- FM Radio Band Receiver
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Speaker / Microphone Jack, (optional SM81)
- 1/2.5/6 Watt Transmit
- Floating / Submersible IPX8/JIS8
- Emergency Strobe light with Flash Light, Water Activated Emergency Strobe Light
- AC charger, DC charger and Charging cradle and AAA Battery accessory tray
- Flashlight and SOS
- Dual Backlight
- Paper White for Day
- Amber for Night
- Floats with screen Up (VERIFY)
- Speaker Vibrating tone, to clear the cavity if submerged.
- Removable antenna
- Can be attached to Shakespeare INFL8 emergency antenna
- Largest battery in class, 1850 mAH… back up battery tray
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Floats = Yes
Country of origin: MALAYSIA*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.