Rudder angle indicators are economical steering aids and rudder position monitors.
- Useful aid for docking or close maneuvering.
- Constant monitoring of rudder angle position from 0 to 45 degrees.
- Ready for installation with all necessary components needed - meter, calibration box and sending unit.
- Available in four models:
- MK2 model is water resistant and backlit.
- MK445 models use compact flush mount meter with an edgewise readout.
- MK5 and MK6 models use easy to read panoramic meters.
- Repeater units are available for multiple station readouts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.