Straight & 90° Discharge
Economical, high performance electric macerating toilet with design features not found in competing units. The best choice when it is time to change.
The SeaEra is an economical electric macerating toilet that fits into confined spaces. This toilet was designed to meet the needs of boaters.
Engineering has developed a new built-in discharge fitting that can accept either 1-1/2" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge lines without the need for an adapter. The SeaEra's discharge pump can handle a vented loop with a maximum height of five feet (1.52m) and utilizes a full-sized joker valve to help avoid clogging.
The inlet pump can lift water from four feet (1.22m) below the toilet and can be run dry without damaging the pump. To simplify a new installation or a retrofit, water can be routed from either side of the inlet pump using interchangeable 3/4" (19mm) hose barb fittings (two straight and one 90 Degrees), which are included.Benefits
- Uncompromising quality for the most demanding boaters
- Economical electric macerating marine toilet
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Bowl can be rotated 90 Degrees; for mounting into confined spaces and retrofit mounting
- Heavy-duty marine push-button switch included with all models
- Pressurized freshwater models include vacuum breaker
- Fits 1-1/2" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge line with no adapters
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be run dry without damaging the pump
- Low power consumption and quieter operation for on-board pressurized freshwater models
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Amps - Draw: 18
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Volts: 12V
Country of origin: UNITED STATES*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.