Study sorter made of compressed wood with adjustable hardboard dividers. Stack up to two high to increase sorting capability. Black plastic molding accent doubles as a label holder to identify bins (labels included). Durable laminate finish complements any setting. Solid fiberboard back provides stability.
Medium assembly is required.
- Compressed wood construction.
- Adjustable hardboard dividers.
- Stack up to two high.
- Black plastic molding doubles as a label holder (labels included).
- Durable laminate finish complements any setting.
- Solid fiberboard back adds extra stability.
- Large sorting compartments accommodate oversized envelopes. 4 7/8 x 11 3/4 x 5 1/4. The installation holes for the shelf pegs are spaced 5-1/4 inches apart. So shelves can be mounted to make the compartments as small as 5-1/4 inches high and can be adjusted higher at those intervals.
Literature Sorter Type:
Open Front Mail
Number of Compartments:
4 7/8 x 11 3/4 x 5 1/4
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes 18-comaprtment mail sorter, adjustable dividers and labels.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.