Mfg Part#: ||
MTG-10, MTG10 , MTG 10
6" x 5" x 5"
Viking´s model MTG-10 is a multi-tone generator designed to add multiple contact-controlled audio tones to paging systems or 600 ohm inputs.
The MTG-10´s audio input can be connected to any paging source, such as a phone system paging port or background music. When a contact closure is provided to one of the inputs, the paging or background music is faded out and the appropriate tone is generated over the paging system. The siren or the evacuation whoop always have priority and over-ride any other tone being generated.
The MTG-10 can also be configured to provide a tone every 15 seconds to notify callers that their conversation is being recorded.
* Ten available tones, organized into two groups of five tones
* Contact initiated
* Built-in background audio source fade-in/out
* Priority ANSI compliant evacuation and siren tones
* Telephone recording disclosure tone repeats every 15 seconds
* Interrupted 784Hz Tone
* Door Chime (Ding-Dong)
* Warble (Electronic Ring)
* Double Gong
* Evacuation Whoop (ANSI/NFPA compliant, temporal slow whoop)
* Telephone Recording Disclosure Tone (500ms beep, every 15 seconds)
* Double Chime
* Quadruple Chime
* Double Buzz
* 1 year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 74mm x 53mm x 25mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
* Shipping Weight: 0.4 kg (0.86 lbs)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non- condensing humidity
* Input Impedance: 600 ohms
* Output: Capable of driving 600 to 100K ohms impedance
* Maximum Output Level: +5dbm into 600 ohms
* Evacuation Tone: ANSI compliant
* Connection: 10 position cage clamp terminal strip