RapidDitch Bag, MFG# 2278, Buoyant abandon ship survival gear bag.
Buoyant Abandon Ship Survival Gear Bag
When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR's RapidDitch™ Bag. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
The tough water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion-resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements. With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch will float up to 25 lbs of gear and the new reflective material assist in being spotted by Search and Rescue forces.
Stay together with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system that unhooks and easily transforms into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to clip to your life jackets to keep everyone connected while in the water. Stay within arm's length of the RapidDitch bag to ensure all of your safety and signaling gear is available at a moment's notice.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary to use
- Floats; buoyant closed cell foam construction
- East-fit attachment for locator light (light not included)
- Internal pockets and elastic daisy chain organizer
- External pockets allow instant access to EPIRB and GPS for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditionsm
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 1250 denier coated nylon exterior, 200 denier coated nylon liner with bias tape-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Shoulder strap functions as tether, leaving hands free in an emergency
- Overall: 28.5" (W) x 14.75" (H) x 10" (D)
- Main compartment: 20" (W) x 14.75" (H) x 10" (D)
- EPIRB/GPS pockets: 4" (W) x 8.5 (H) x 4" (D)
- Other pocket: 4" (W) x 8.5 (H) x 10" (D)
In the Box:
- Rapid Ditch Bag
- Instruction sheet