AV60BI Marine VHF Antenna - 8'
The AV60BI8 is a high quality gain antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is a high quality antenna with a durable construction and a beautiful finish for installation on all kinds of vessels. It comes with integrated BNC coaxial contact.Specifications:
- Design: Collinear 5/8 l wave phased brass elements
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- 1 X 14 Standard mount thread
- Height: 8' (2,45 m.)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°F, +160°F
- Gain: 6dB
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarisation: Vertical
- Connector: BNC female
- DC-grounded: Yes
The AV60BI8 is fitted with UNS1”x14 female ferrules. Can be used with all standard mounting accessories. Integrated BNC female coaxial connector.
All BI versions come with a tool to mount the BNC male coaxial connector inside the stainless steel ferrule.
*4-way bracket and coaxial cable not includedLength (Inches) = 96”Ferrule Type = NONEDB Gain (dB) = 6dBConstruction = NONEColor = WhiteCable Type = NONECable Length (Feet) = NONEAntenna Band = VHF/Cellular/PCS