Manual soap dispenser offers a time-saving distribution system that meets ADA guidelines, extending less than 4" from the wall. It's easy to use with a push-type lever that releases up to 0.7 ml. dosing per push (up to 1,785 hand washes). Translucent backplate allows easy viewing of the soap level. Front, clear window identifies the kind of refill inside. The 1.25 L refill cartridges (sold separately) are easy to load and change out. Collapsing refill design reduces maintenance by 25 percent and minimizes waste. Ratchet closure prevents bulk filling. Refills also feature unique pump tips and color-coordinated closures. Durable dispenser is made of heavy-duty ABS plastic and contains a locking mechanism that helps prevent tampering and vandalism. Includes both screw-mount hardware and an adhesive-back mount option. Kit comes with Dial® Basics Hypoallergenic Foaming Hand Soap that is mild and gentle on the skin. Dermatologist-tested and suitable for frequent handwashing. Perfect for any commercial setting, including healthcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycares and more.
Light assembly is required.
- Unit features a locking mechanism that helps prevent tampering & vandalism.
- Slim ADA-compliant design.
- Dispenser has a view window so you can clearly see which product is inside.
- Hand soap is dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic.
- Contains rich foaming lather with aloe & moisturizers.
- Soap has a light, fresh scent.
- For Use with: Dial® Complete® 05067, Dial® Basics 05052, Dial® 05085 (Not Included)
1250 mL Cartridge
For Use With:
Dial® Complete® Foaming Hand Soap, Dial® Basics Foaming Hand Soap, Dial® Foaming Hand Sanitizer,
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Two soap refill cartridges
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.