Go alternative with disposable PLA tableware -- it's made of a totally renewable plant-based bioplastic. Smarter and stronger, it also features a greater heat-tolerance rating than most petroleum-based plastics. Utensils completely degrade within six weeks of placement in commercial composting facilities.
- Made of PLA, a plant-based bioplastic.
- Stronger and processes a greater heat-tolerance rating than most petroleum-based plastics, such as polystyrene and polyethylene.
- Completely degrades within six weeks of placement in commercial composting facilities.
- Knife, fork, spoon and napkin.
ASTM D6400; BPI Certified
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Compost according to manufacturer's guidelines. Suitable composting facilities may not be available in all areas.
250 poly-bag-wrapped packs containing a knife, a fork, a spoon and a napkin
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.