DIRECTV H25 HD Receiver
The H25 is a smaller HD Receiver designed to work on SWiM networks only
The H25 is a 12vDC receiver that comes with a AC Adapter but it gives you the option of using 12vDC to power.
The reduced size allows more flexibility when choosing the location of the unit in a customer's home, boat or business.
The H25 Receiver is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p and 3D, including models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio & Westinghouse.
Additionally, the H25 Receiver has an AMC satellite tuner capable of receiving both DIRECTV legacy and A3 transmissions.Features and Accessories Include:
- Push button front panel
- Single composite A/V (RCA Type) out
- Combo component/composite out mini-DIN-10 (optional)
- External power supply (The H25 uses a DIRECTV EPS10 series external power supply)
- SWiM only SAT-IN Tuner
- Optional wall/TV mounting bracket
In The Box
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers
- SWM System Required
- Integrated Deca technology
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming
- DECA Compatible
- Multi-Room Viewing Compatible
- MRV Compatible
- 3D Ready Receiver
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company
- DIRECTV H25 Reciever Dimensions: Width 8.66” Height 1.12” Depth 5.75” Weight 1.19 lbs.
- AC Adapter
- DIRECTV User Guide
- Access Card
- 6-Foot HDMI Cable
- RC65X IR Remote
DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new orrefurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you aregetting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.Dome Dimensions = NONEDome Weight (lbs) = NONEPower - Max Continuous (Watts) = NONEPower - Peak (Watts) = NONEVoltage - Input Range (Volts) = NONEWarranty = NONE