VHF 2 Piece Ant, 9dB, 17.6' white, MFG# A1790-V, 17.6', 9dB gain, commercial grade antenna with brass radiators, 1"-14 stainless ferrule. 20' of RG-8X low loss coax preinstalled with FME connector, supplied with PL-259 adapter and a solder type PL-259.
17' 6" / 6dB with solderless cable connection - UPS Shippable
A1790-V is a high performance commercial grade 9dB antenna with phased 1/2 wave elements in a Collinear array.
Specifically designed to transmit and receive on marine VHF channels and ideal for installations on large yachts, commercial vessels and base stations. Each antenna is supplied with 20’ of low loss RG-8X and terminated with a pre-installed FME (mini UHF) connector. T
he A1790-V antenna is easy to install as soldering is not required. The radome of this two piece antenna is made of mirror polished double thick fiberglass polyurethane which is resistant UV rays and the internal spiral copper wires inserted in brass radiating elements assure long range communication with superior reception performance.
All KJM antennas are backed by a 5-Year warranty!
- White 17’ 6” Foot marine VHF antenna with 9dB Gain
- Phase ½ wave elements to Collinear array
- 1"-14 chrome-plated brass ferrule
- Brass radiators for maximum transmit and receive performance
- FME male termination
- Supplied with 20’ of low loss RG-8X and terminated with FME solderless connector
- Cable is extendable using up to 3 optional AC200 cables
In the Box:
- A1790-V Antenna
- 20' RG-8X Cable
- Installation Manual