600W 12V Inverter, MFG# MM612, modified sine wave inverter designed to accomodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats and RV's, 600W continuous power, 12V, 120 VAC @60 Hz
A Cost Effective Inverter from Magnum Energy
Introducing the MM Series Inverter from Magnum Energy - a new modified sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its baseas a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- The standard 7 Amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- The MM Series comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
|Display2||LED power indicator|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Power||600 Watts; 120 V; 60 Hz; modified sine wave|
|Remote Options||Optional remote control|
|Dimensions||16.6 x 8.4 x 4.7; Wt: 14 lb.|
In the Box:
- MM612 Inverter
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual