Platinum+ 630 XL East Gulf of Mexico on CF card, MFG# CF/630P+, coverage area includes Venice, Florida to Biloxi, Mississippi.
Navionics Award-winning Platinum+ Charts, the most advanced multi-dimensional marine charts available, offer navigators a selection of bonus information beyond the best available navigation charts such as panoramic pictures, 3D/2D views w/satellite imagery, complete coast pilot guide, POI, high-definition fishing detail, and more.
Navionics has amassed the most comprehensive mapping database of its kind with more than 25,000 charts and port plans. Platinum+ plug-and-play cartography is an indispensible component of the industry's leading chartplotter manufacturers including Humminbird, Lowrance, Northstar, Raymarine and Simrad. Visit navionics.com for complete compatibility and coverage information.
- Paper Chart appearance for the clearest charts and best detail
- Full seamless presentation with IC (Intelligent Clarity) Technology
- User-selectable safety depth contours
- Navaids with XPLAIN navaid description feature
- Port services with telephone numbers (where available) including fuel, transient berths, repairs, and more
- Tides & Currents
- High-resolution satellite photo overlay
- 3-Dimensional View
- Panoramic port pictures
- Coastal points-of-interest
- High-definition fishing detail for US waters
Eastern half of the Gulf of Mexico from Venice, Florida to Biloxi, Mississippi.
In the Box:
- Electronic Chart on CF-card