Platinum XL3 South Alaska on CF card, MFG# CF/915P, Coverage of Southern Alaska from Sitka to Unimak Island, including Katmai NP, Kenai Fjords NP, Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Yakutat Bay, Valdez, and Prince William Sound.
Navionics Award-winning Platinum+ Charts, the most advanced multi-dimensional marine charts available, offer navigators a selection of bonus information beyond the best available navigation charts such as panoramic pictures, 3D/2D views w/satellite imagery, complete coast pilot guide, POI, high-definition fishing detail, and more.
Navionics has amassed the most comprehensive mapping database of its kind with more than 25,000 charts and port plans. Platinum+ plug-and-play cartography is an indispensible component of the industry's leading chartplotter manufacturers including Humminbird, Lowrance, Northstar, Raymarine and Simrad. Visit navionics.com for complete compatibility and coverage information.
- Paper Chart appearance for the clearest charts and best detail
- Full seamless presentation with IC (Intelligent Clarity) Technology
- User-selectable safety depth contours
- Navaids with XPLAIN navaid description feature
- Port services with telephone numbers (where available) including fuel, transient berths, repairs, and more
- Tides & Currents
- High-resolution satellite photo overlay
- 3-Dimensional View
- Panoramic port pictures
- Coastal points-of-interest
- High-definition fishing detail for US waters
Coverage of Southern Alaska from Sitka to Unimak Island, including Katmai NP, Kenai Fjords NP, Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Yakutat Bay, Valdez, and Prince William Sound.
In the Box:
- Electronic Chart on CF-card