This compact forms printer thrives in industrial and POS environments. It combines efficiency with economy, boasting 375 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. Includes a patented closed-loop optical sensor that accurately positions the printhead, ensuring precise characters. It can handle virtually any continuous or sheet-fed form—including “difficult” media. A short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming. Continuous forms and single sheet paper feed smoothly through the rear or top. Includes both bottom-feed and short tear standard, so you can remove forms right at the perforation every time.
- Compact forms printer ideal for industrial and POS environments.
- Crisp, clear printing on five-part forms.
- Print speeds up to 375 cps.
- Can print virtually any continuous or sheet-fed form.
- Short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming.
- Handles multi-part forms up to 10" wide.
Maximum Print Speed (Black):
Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages):
Microline® ML186 (Parallel)
Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height):
216 x 240 dpi
Epson® ESC/P;IBM® 2480
High Speed Draft Printing:
Maximum Form Parts:
Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed:
Number of Pins:
Operating System Compatibility:
Linux®;UNIX®;Windows® 3.x, 95, 98, 2000, XP, NT 4.0
Paper Feeder Type:
PC Free Printing:
Super Speed Draft Printing:
Utility Printing Speed:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.