SP300 SonarPhone T-Box Portable Installation Pack12V Portable Battery Pack to Take Your SonarPhone Anywhere!
The T-Box (SP300) options come in a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and transducer cable. Your transducer is easily suction cup mounted on your boat. Easy to install on any boat, the skimmer style transdcuer and suction cup bracket can be used safely at speeds of 15 miles per hour. A safety cord is also supplied.
The SP300 comes with a 12V, 4.5 amp hour rechargeable battery and you also get a fully automatic 1 amp digital charger for rapid re-charging and with no worries of over-charging the battery. Your SP300 will run for nearly 20 hours on a single charge!
The SP300 T-Box has a powerful, dual-beam 20/40°, 200 kHz transducer for reaching depths of 240'.
The SonarPhone SP300 creates its own WiFi hotspot so it can be used anywhere in the world and does not require cell phone coverage. You can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software app is downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with both Android and IOS systems.Features:
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature and Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- 1-year Vexilar Warranty
- Depth Range Max: 240' (73M)
- Portable carry case with rechargeable 12V battery enclosed
- 200/83 kHz Dual Beam with 20 and 40° cone options
- High Speed skimmer-style transducer with 20' cable and suction cup mounting system
- Requires 12V power supply
- 1 Amp, fully automatic battery charger
- Wi-Fi signal transmit range of 300'
- Run time over 15-hours of continuous use per charge
- 800W Peak to Peak
- Touchscreem with split-screen zoom and bottom track control
- Watts RMS - Max: 800W
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Included Transducer: Yes
- Frequency: 200/83kHz