SP100 SonarPhone with Transducer PodThe World's Most Portable & Powerful Wi-Fi Fishfinder.
The SP100 T-POD is an ultra portable, Wi-Fi transmitter system that has a self-contained battery. It can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown out from shore. Its unique shape allows the T-POD to track in the water perfectly straight at speeds up to 5 miles per hour.
The SP100 has a transmit range of up to 100 yards and will run for up to 4 hours on a single charge. Re-charging is easy, you can use either your computers USB port or the supplied USB wall plug charging cube.
Water activated, the T-POD turns on and off automatically to save power. The SP100 has a single beam, 30° wide-angle beam signal using a 125 kHz transmit frequency.
The SP100 T-POD is the most powerful portable Wi-Fi transmitter in the world, and it easily fits into your pocket so you can take it anywhere, and yet it weighs only 4 ounces! SonarPhone will rival most high-end sonar on the market today. Using Wi-Fi signal technology to transmit a full-color, HD quality signal right to your smart device. You don't need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world. SonarPhone creates its own Wi-Fi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for FREE from the App Store or Google Play and works with both Android and IOS systems.Features:
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature and Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- 1-year warranty
Watts RMS - Max = 400WWaterproof Rating = WaterproofTransducer Type = NONESpeed/Temp = NONEScreen Size = NONEResolution (VxH) = NONEIncluded Transducer = NONEFrequency = 125kHz
- Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120' (36M)
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam, 30°
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge. USB port charging system
- Power output: 400W peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Smartphone not included