The ES-1 is a door controller designed to operate a door strike or magnetic lock upon receiving a valid card read and/or keyless entry code from Wiegand devices. One ES-1, one or two Wiegand devices and a door strike or magnetic lock of your choice is required for each entry point.
The Wiegand device used may be the Viking model HID-1 Proximity Card Reader and/or the Viking model HID-2 Wiegand Output Keypad or any other card reader, RF transmitter or digital keypad that outputs the 26 bit Wiegand format. Up to 250 valid Wiegand codes can be programmed into the ES-1.
Other programmable parameters, like relay activation and facility codes are also stored in nonvolatile memory. All programming is done with a local touch tone phone. Up to three ES-1s can be programmed simultaneously if they will be sharing all the same programming codes and parameters.
* Business entrances
* High rise apartment buildings
* Senior citizen buildings
* Assisted care centers
* Retirement homes
* Gated communities
* Up to 250 tenants
* Programmable with a Touch Tone phone
* Use with any 26 bit Wiegand device
* Supports 1 entry point
* Compatible with Viking models HID-1 and HID-2
* Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
* Shipping Weight: 1.3 kg (3 lbs)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Relay Contact Ratings: 5A @ 30V DC/250V AC maximum
* Maximum Wiegand Length: 183m (500 ft) - 24 AWG
* Connections: 9 screw terminals, (1) RJ-11 telco jack