The K-1900-6 Hot-Line Dialer and Network fits most 500, 554, 2500, and 2554 sets. Once installed, the phone will dial a pre-programmed number each time the handset is lifted.
For a vandal resistant Hot-Line phone, the K-1900-7 is available. If a keypad is required, the K-1900-8 is available. If a dialer is not required, the K-1500-7, K-1500P-D and K-1500P-W are available!
* 20 digit programmable speed dial number
* Touch Tone and 10/20 pps pulse dialing
* Operates on standard C.O. lines, Centrex lines, or analog stations behind key systems and PABX's
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Won't dial on incoming calls
* Programmable security code
* Touch Tone programmable
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Security and emergency phones
* Interactive point of sale displays
* Interactive voice response systems
* Catalog sales
* Automated Teller Machines (ATM's)
* Replace leased ring down circuits
* Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
* Power: Telephone line powered (24 V DC/20 mA minimum)
* Required Handset: Carbon microphone (not included)
* Required Hook Switch: (1) normally open contact, (1) normally closed contact
* Dimensions: Desk - 88.9 mm x 68.6 mm x 33 mm (3.5" x 2.7" x 1.3")
* Weight: .45 Kg (1 lb.)
* Connections: Miniature spade receptacles
* Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
* Compatible Phones: 500, 554, 2500, 2554